Multiple confirmation email at registration

• Five_phil
  • Five_phil
5 years 3 months ago #313314 by Five_phil
Replied by Five_phil on topic Multiple confirmation email at registration
Hello,
I use the CB antispam plugin.
In the facts :
In invisible recaptcha mode. During a new registration caused the sending of more than 100 emails when the registration is set on corfirmation by email but not on validation by a modo. By changing to another mode and leaving the confiramtion by email, it normally works A single email sent.

in parallel I use a Joomla form with the invisible Joomla captcha, it still works well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 3 months ago #313317 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Multiple confirmation email at registration
No idea what to suggest. Have retested the reCaptcha Invisible mode in CB AntiSpam on my existing developer install and on a fresh install with no issues. I don't see how it could even possible cause this as it will interrupt registration before any emails are sent if its validation fails. My guess is you've a conflict coming from somewhere; possibly due to using Joomlas reCpatcha Invisible which likely is acting on the Joomla user store that happens before CB user store in which case it might be best to set the captcha mode in CB AntiSpam to Joomla so it uses your Joomla captcha plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon