Skip to Content Skip to Menu

GroupJive Issue - registered users

• Renkun
  • Renkun
5 years 1 month ago #314429 by Renkun
GroupJive Issue - registered users was created by Renkun
Hello,

I have set "Create access" to "registered"

however I can't make new groups as registered.

Where do i go to fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 1 month ago #314434 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive Issue - registered users
Where are you trying to create new groups? You should have a New Group button on the Groups tab on your profile as well as on various menu item pages to CB GroupJive. Create Access is defaulted to Registered and works perfectly fine in my tests. You may have issues with usergroup assignment for your users. Review your users within CB > User Management and ensure their usergroups are set correctly (they should not have the Public usergroup for example).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Renkun
  • Renkun
5 years 4 weeks ago #314442 by Renkun
Replied by Renkun on topic GroupJive Issue - registered users
Hello,

Yes the groups they belong to is just set to registered. Also Im trying to make groups on the page where I set a menu item. This menu item has plugin set to "CB GroupJive" and Action to "Category"

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 4 weeks ago #314445 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive Issue - registered users
Each category can have different group create access. Edit your category within CB GroupJive > Categories and ensure "Create Access" is set correctly. It should ideally just be set to default "Same as Global" unless you specifically want it to have different create access.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon