Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Redirect after registration

• saman2
  • saman2
5 years 3 weeks ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #314484 by saman2
Redirect after registration was created by saman2
Hi!
i have 2 question for my problem
1- I want to trigger an auto-action (code) for redirect after another auto-action (login/logout).But when first starts, the second doesn't run!
first auto-action should be in type of code, because i want get URL from cookie and then redirect to that URL

2- Is there any substitutions to get a specific cookie value by key?
thanks
Last edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by saman2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 3 weeks ago #314498 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Redirect after registration

1- I want to trigger an auto-action (code) for redirect after another auto-action (login/logout).But when first starts, the second doesn't run!
first auto-action should be in type of code, because i want get URL from cookie and then redirect to that URL

The Login/Logout auto action immediately triggers a redirect after it logs in or logs out. You should be able to just set the redirect parameter in your auto action to [cookie_KEY] to grab that in a single auto action. Aside from that ensure the redirect parameter in your Login/Logout action is empty so it won't try to redirect or act on the after login or after logout triggers with your second action.

2- Is there any substitutions to get a specific cookie value by key?

Yes, use [cookie_KEY] to access cookie values from a substitution.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: saman2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon