Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Italian profilebook translation not loading

4 years 11 months ago #315324 by PCAnalyzer
Hello, I have installed cb profilebook and italian translation, which includes profilebook translation. Unfortunately it doesn't load and I still see it in english, while I see cbactivity's one in italian. You can see it at: www.chatt-gratis.net/v3/

What should I do?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Astrid
  • Astrid
4 years 11 months ago #315325 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic Italian profilebook translation not loading
Looks like you've set your Joomla frontend language to English in stead of Italian.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 11 months ago #315330 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Italian profilebook translation not loading
The language CB uses is entirely based off the loaded Joomla language. So you need a Joomla Italian language plugin then also a CB Italian language plugin. You can get the CB language plugin from our localization page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/localization

Please keep in mind localization is a community driven effort. It's possible for a language plugin to be incomplete or out of date. If you'd like to contribute to a language project see the localization page above.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 11 months ago #315337 by PCAnalyzer
Replied by PCAnalyzer on topic Italian profilebook translation not loading

Astrid wrote: Looks like you've set your Joomla frontend language to English in stead of Italian.

That was true, but now it's still like before.

@krileon from what I see, it says 100% complete for italian translation.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 11 months ago #315352 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Italian profilebook translation not loading

@krileon from what I see, it says 100% complete for italian translation.

That's 100% complete for the language strings we've uploaded. It's possible it's behind our Git repository. Will let Nick know to see if it's behind or if there's a problem with some of the strings.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon