Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Help with plugin non sef urls needed

• liaskas
  • liaskas
  • Add-ons
4 years 11 months ago #315415 by liaskas
Help with plugin non sef urls needed was created by liaskas
Can i have some help please with the non sef urls for the following plugin pages? I need to set access to them according to cbsubs subscriptions.

For example...

I restricted access succesfully to "create new group" and "edit group" pages by setting in cbsubs plan "By URL parts (non-SEFed)" by supplying the following URL part:
option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjive&action=groups&func=new
option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjive&action=groups&func=edit

I need to restrict access for not subscribed members to group pages (where the group's Files, Photos, Videos, Wall, Users, Invites tabs are) but i can not guess what the non-sef url is.

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 10 months ago #315428 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Help with plugin non sef urls needed
Easiest way to find non-SEF URLs is to simply turn off SEF then navigate through the site. This ideally should be done on a clone of your site so you're not turning SEF off on a live site. Below are the new/edit URLs for the GJ integrations.

CB GroupJive Events
option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjiveevents&action=events&func=/new|edit|save/

CB GroupJive Photos
option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjivephoto&action=photo&func=/new|edit|save/

CB GroupJive Videos
option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjivevideo&action=video&func=/new|edit|save/

CB GroupJive Files
option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjivefile&action=file&func=/new|edit|save/

CB GroupJive Wall
option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjivewall&action=wall&func=/new|edit|save/

Invites
option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjive&action=invites&func=/new|edit|save/

Not sure what actions you're wanting to limit under the Users tab though. Those are only for group owners, moderators, and admins for promoting/demoting/banning/deleting users.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• liaskas
  • liaskas
  • Add-ons
4 years 10 months ago #315436 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic Help with plugin non sef urls needed
Thank you for your reply Kyle. As you already mentioned, those are only for group owners, moderators, and admins.
What we need is exactly the opposite. To restrict VIEWERs access.

Thank you.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 10 months ago #315439 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Help with plugin non sef urls needed
You can't restrict view access to CB GroupJive group tabs based off a CBSubs plan without getting into messing with plugin access which prevents a plugin from loading for certain usergroups, which can cause problems for other integrations. Group tab access is based on the group type. You can however edit the group and configure the users tab not to display so it's only visible to group owner and group administrators.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon