Skip to Content Skip to Menu

GroupJive and Gallery

• liaskas
  • liaskas
  • Add-ons
4 years 9 months ago #316015 by liaskas
GroupJive and Gallery was created by liaskas
Hello
I need to use the Gallery plugin in the users groups.

I enabled the system Auto Action "CB Groupjive - Gallery" and the gallery appeared inside my groups. So far everything is fine.

But now we have some questions.
  1. Is it possible that all the group members can view the gallery but only the owner can create albums and upload files?
  2. Is it possible that we can set default privacy and set privacy rules for uploaded files and created albums?

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 9 months ago #316016 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive and Gallery

Is it possible that all the group members can view the gallery but only the owner can create albums and upload files?

No, there's no functionality for that. That should be an option once that usage behavior is moved out of CB Auto Actions and just directly integrated into GJ.

Is it possible that we can set default privacy and set privacy rules for uploaded files and created albums?

You'd have to make a copy of the 3 system actions adding privacy controls to CB Gallery then change the default there or change the default globally within CB Privacy.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• liaskas
  • liaskas
  • Add-ons
4 years 9 months ago #316022 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic GroupJive and Gallery

No, there's no functionality for that. That should be an option once that usage behavior is moved out of CB Auto Actions and just directly integrated into GJ.

Oooops can this be done and how? It requires code modification or can be done through the settings of the plugins?

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 9 months ago #316039 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive and Gallery
It is not possible without modification to the CB Gallery code in CB GroupJive and to the auto action.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon