Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Multi profile? Is it possible?

• ScaleH
  • ScaleH
4 years 6 months ago #317743 by ScaleH
Multi profile? Is it possible? was created by ScaleH
Hello,

I need more help with some problems of my cb config.

First problem with cb gallery :

Select from gallery don't work in edit profile (images are not displaying), I have trying with protostar template and curiously breadcrumps (position-2) are displaying in bottom of my cb tabs but same result ! Images are not displaying!
That's for a group of users !

For my second group of users (Club) I want to have the possibility to create multi profiles and select user profile in ads manager form

Exemple:
if Club user1 have 2 profiles and want to add an ads with one of these profle (its this profile that visitor see)

I have created un tab with field group, and create 2 profiles, I think that's ok but my question is how displaying one or other profile and hide the others and how to edit profiles created with accordeon effect or something else because with only 2 profiles in edition my page is very very long.

And if it's possible attache album created to some profile.

Someone can help me? In avance thank you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 6 months ago #317764 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Multi profile? Is it possible?

Select from gallery don't work in edit profile (images are not displaying), I have trying with protostar template and curiously breadcrumps (position-2) are displaying in bottom of my cb tabs but same result ! Images are not displaying!
That's for a group of users !

CB Gallery doesn't display on profile edit. Are you saying you're displaying a CB Gallery Module on the profile edit page and it's not working? CB Gallery Module by default has an Asset specific to that module. That means it displays gallery entries for that module. It doesn't display gallery entries for profiles. For it to display gallery entries for profiles you must adjust the Asset parameter (be sure to read its description carefully). For example if set to "profile" it should display the profile gallery of the user viewing the module.

For my second group of users (Club) I want to have the possibility to create multi profiles and select user profile in ads manager form

Exemple:
if Club user1 have 2 profiles and want to add an ads with one of these profle (its this profile that visitor see)

I have created un tab with field group, and create 2 profiles, I think that's ok but my question is how displaying one or other profile and hide the others and how to edit profiles created with accordeon effect or something else because with only 2 profiles in edition my page is very very long.

CB Conditional can be used to show/hide tabs/fields based off the values of other fields. So your profile type would just be a Select field for example where a user can select their type of profile. You'd then show/hide your other tabs/fields based off the value of that profile type field. You can find the CB Conditional demo below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/demos/cb-conditional

Note you need to login first before you can view this demo. Use one of the "Login As" on the left.

And if it's possible attache album created to some profile.

I don't understand what you mean by this. Users should be able to create albums already as it's enabled by default. They should see the button to do so when viewing their Gallery tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon