Skip to Content Skip to Menu

problem with Community Builder News in admin view

• saman2
  • saman2
4 years 6 months ago #317747 by saman2
hi.
when i enable Community Builder News module in the administrator get this error:
Call to undefined function GuzzleHttp\_idn_uri_convert()

in the past, it is work correctly but i don't understand what is the matter?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• saman2
  • saman2
4 years 6 months ago #317751 by saman2
now when i enable each of Community Builder Updates,CB Admin Version Checker and Community Builder News in administrator, the problem is occur.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 6 months ago #317769 by krileon
There is no _idn_uri_convert function in or being called by the Guzzle build we're using. I'm guessing you've something else installed loading a newer version of Guzzle trying to use that function, but didn't load it. That something else is most likely a Joomla system plugin to be able to load on all pages or is a module also displayed in your control panel. We're using version 4.2.2 and looks like that function was introduced somewhere around version 6.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon