Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Transfix language.php French 'BACK_0557fa' => 'Arrière',

• Julien04
  • Julien04
4 years 6 months ago #317823 by Julien04
Hi,

Its seems that transfix in language.php doesnt work in french package.

I have try to change and delete _randomcode without success.

I would change this to 'BACK_0557fa' => 'Retour',

Can you help me please ?

Thanks by advance,

Julien

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 6 months ago #317832 by krileon
You're having issues translating at Transifex itself or your translation is not working in CB language overrides?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Julien04
  • Julien04
4 years 6 months ago #317837 by Julien04
Rather my translation is not working in CB language overrides.

I thought transix was _54ge5g7 code :)

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 6 months ago #317844 by krileon
Where is it not translating? The language key looks correct. It also looks like it's already translated in the latest French language plugin so you shouldn't need to use a language override. You can also try specifying the Key as the actual string. Example as follows.

Key: Back
String: Retour

Be sure you're supplying your language override to the language you want it to apply to. So if you're wanting to override the French language translation your override needs to go in the French language plugin and not the default language plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julien04

• Julien04
  • Julien04
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #317872 by Julien04
Hi,

It does not translate from my Fr language.php plugin file

And strangely, the "Arrière" translation remains active same with 'BACK_0557fa' => 'Retour', in french and english plugin.

I have searsh this "Arrière" in all Fr. and En translation files. but is not present.

It looks like it's in another file? In a plugin language?

Edit : I have try Substitution in French Plugin with key BACK_0557fa its work, thanks !
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Julien04.

• Julien04
  • Julien04
4 years 6 months ago #317878 by Julien04
Sorry, I insist on the same translation subject .. The opening of my site is approaching, I'm tweaking the details :).

Regarding the key:

Block Message from

When you hover over a private message from a user you have received to delete message or block user.

I can't find a key to translate it.. Neither in language.php nor in the search module for substitutions.

I searched with Block and message.

Maybe the key doesn't exist ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon