Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Updating CB and CBSubs

• nphic
  • nphic
4 years 6 months ago #317965 by nphic
Updating CB and CBSubs was created by nphic
Folks,

This morning I received a notice in my Joomla backend that CB requires updating. Normally when I go to plug-in management and install from web, it lists all the plugins that need to be updated and it has an update all button. I normally have a separate browser tab open and logged into Joomlapolis. There is no update all button this morning and appears to not recognize my subscription. There's a buy button on the plugins. Any thoughts on how I can resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 6 months ago #317972 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Updating CB and CBSubs
It's a known recent issue. We're unsure if it's related to recent server configuration changes, recent security changes made to browsers, or caching problems on our end. It's still being investigated and we're also working to implement a Site Key system that you'll be able to use so it won't be dependent on you being logged into Joomlapolis anymore.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• nphic
  • nphic
4 years 6 months ago #318022 by nphic
Replied by nphic on topic Updating CB and CBSubs
Thank you, Kyle!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon