Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Profile Tabs

4 years 6 months ago #318034 by Fendermate
Profile Tabs was created by Fendermate
I have added CB Activity and CB Gallery but I can't find how to add the additional tabs in my profile.
Yes, they are published and yes, I've tried different positions in Tab Manager, but nothing works.
I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 5 months ago #318046 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile Tabs
You mean you don't see the Activity and Gallery tabs on your profile? Most plugin tabs install with the tab being nested on the tab menu below the canvas. See the below screenshot for the nested menu.

To move it from the nested menu you edit the tab in CB > Tab Management and change "Display Type" from "Nested Tab Menu" to "Tab Menu".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

4 years 5 months ago #318063 by Fendermate
Replied by Fendermate on topic Profile Tabs
Thank you for that tip but it didn't work.
Gallery was the only one that showed in nested tabs in My Profile and I changed that too.
Activity was listed in the tab manager as nested, but it didn't show in the nested tab. I changed it but didn't make a difference which I changed,
See image;
Attachments:

4 years 5 months ago #318068 by Fendermate
Replied by Fendermate on topic Profile Tabs
I found the Activity tab in Profile.
It was placed at the top of the page and I missed it.
So, my next step is to figure out the profile template and positions.
This will be fun.
I know I will be asking more questions.
Thank you.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 5 months ago #318093 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile Tabs
Review the CB Primer Book for tab position map. Looks like you're using the old layout instead of the new canvas layout. Also looks like you're using legacy Table output. Recommend changing to Divs output in CB > Configuration > User Profile then running the Canvas Layout tool in CB > Tools to move from the old layout to the new canvas layout.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon