Skip to Content Skip to Menu

return this error after registration

• saman2
  • saman2
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #318069 by saman2
return this error after registration was created by saman2
hi
i get this error via JS alert style, after user register in my site:

Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser.

how to resolve that?

i do these works but not affect:
1-disable spoof checking in cb configuration
2- fill $livesite in configuration.php
3- set cookie in configuration.php
4- database check
5- disable ajax validation in one of my field
6- not exist any cache plugin...
7- chack from different browser
8- (comming soon...)
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by saman2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 5 months ago #318081 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic return this error after registration
We don't use a separate cookie for spoof checking anymore. It uses Joomla session. If you see that error it means their session expired or something installed for some reason replaced their session during registration. Were you sitting on the registration page too long?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• saman2
  • saman2
4 years 5 months ago #318082 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic return this error after registration

krileon wrote: . Were you sitting on the registration page too long?

no, i refresh that page 2 time for each of my test... now i search in all of cb package for this error ro say you which file fire this error..

• saman2
  • saman2
4 years 5 months ago #318092 by saman2
i check all of the files in CB for UE_SESSION_EXPIRED and change each of them and 2 time check in registration page. i understand that my error come from
public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyFoundationFunctions.php
line 850
i am trying to understand what is the problem with trace CB code...

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 5 months ago #318098 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic return this error after registration
It's a standard spoof checking. The secret is in a hidden input in the HTML form. It's submit with the HTML form. The key is stored in their Joomla session. The key and secret are validated during the save process. This all works fine as long as the secret is present in the POST and wasn't tampered with as well as the session still existing. This works fine across 4 different test installs so your issue is likely isolated to something on your site tampering with the HTML form, POST data, or Joomla session.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• saman2
  • saman2
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #318111 by saman2
it is go when i unpublish manual auto login autoaction or system autologin. if i enable that it is return but i need autologin.
i test on other website but no problem with that. how can i trace my problem?
have you any advise to use xdebug or other solution to find my problem and from where must start resolve my problem?
i find my problem fire from this path:
lib_CBLib\CB\Legacy\LegacyComprofilerFunctions.php
line 1932
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by saman2.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon