Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Disable relationship path -> Disable all system relationship

• krileon
  • krileon
3 years 9 months ago #322244 by krileon
Disabling connections path does not disable connections. You should still be able to request a connection perfectly fine from the menu above the users profile. Our demo site does not use connection paths tab as it's completely unpublished. All you should need to do is unpublish "Connection Paths" in CB > Tab Management. Leave "Enable Connections" and "Display Connection Path" as "Yes" in CB > Configuration > Connections.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boyjahq

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• boyjahq
  • boyjahq
3 years 9 months ago #322294 by boyjahq
Following your guidance, unpublishing the Connection Paths tab still makes the Request Connection tab also disappear.

These are my Connection settings in Configuration > Connections:

• krileon
  • krileon
3 years 9 months ago #322304 by krileon
The request connection button in the banner above the users profile is in the connection path. There is no option to keep the button there, but hide the pathing. We've no plans for such an option as it'd just be a giant, mostly empty, banner with a single button.

When not using the connection path tab you request a connection from the menu above their profile. Please see the below.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boyjahq

Moderators: beatnantkrileon