Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Automated Payments Cron with Authroize.net

4 years 1 month ago #320192 by rachel.jollie
Automated Payments Cron with Authroize.net was created by rachel.jollie
Hello CB Community!

Our website is getting complaints that our auto renewing members aren't being updated annually. Also, our customer support has to manually update auto renewed member's expiration date. That same thing happens when a member calls to cancel their membership outside community builder and continue to get free membership. I'm guessing I also have to set the mass expiry cron.

I'm really paranoid when it comes to running code that I don't completely understand and want to make sure the things I do change is 100% correct when it comes dealing with credit card transaction.

Here's the cron task in Paid CB

Setting the WebHook on Authrozie.net for AutoRenew Subs

Setting Mass Expiry onAuthorize.net for AutoRenew Subs

Is this correct for automating our membership status? Thanks for the help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
4 years 1 month ago #320220 by beat
To get subscription-renewal notifications or payment cancellations/refunds/disputes from authorize.net, you should enable all subscription and payment events on authorize.net side, in their "silent posts" settings, as described in paragraph 7.4.2 of CBSubs user-manual, p. 196. The parameters settings design on authorize.net side might have changed since the Cbsubs manual was written, but it's the "silent posts" that need to be activated on authorize.net side.

You should then see them in CBSubs Notifications.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon