Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Weird post-confirmation message text

• bascherz
  • bascherz
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #322250 by bascherz
When new people register on my site, they get the confirmation email and click the link. That takes them to a page that says this:
Code:
string(5) "$user" Your account is now active. You may now log in!

That's JSON code, which I don't have any code of my own to produce. I have put the built-in registration confirmation email back in place (no longer trying to override it), so that's not it. Is this something in CB? If not, where would I look for it? There is a dev build of CB I have not installed yet. Could that possibly fix this? It just started showing up within the last week or two.

Thanks!

Bruce S - Vienna, VA
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 years 9 months ago #322273 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Weird post-confirmation message text
Are you using CB Auto Actions to act on any registration triggers? If so review them carefully and ensure you didn't configure a JSON output under the Output tab of your auto action.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• bascherz
  • bascherz
3 years 9 months ago #322300 by bascherz
Replied by bascherz on topic Weird post-confirmation message text
Yup. Had a debug-residual var_dump in one of them. Well, now I know what causes it. Don't recall seeing it during debug, though. But I've slept a few times since then. Plus the wine. :silly:

Thanks, Kyle!

Bruce S - Vienna, VA
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon