Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Need group ID from AA CB Groupjive - Gallery Notification

• timstohr
  • timstohr
3 years 9 months ago #322544 by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
I am currently trying to get my pusher to work and it worked already superbly with the groupjive stream push notifications.
I am now trying to find out exactly what variables are passed along with gallery_onAfterCreateGallery Item. This trigger is NOT in the documentation ( www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/18358-using-cb-triggers ).

Most specifically, I am looking for the respective group ID where the picture was uploaded. I need to supply it via a code auto action to our pusher.

Thanks very much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 years 9 months ago #322552 by krileon
I've updated the tutorial with a new search results for all triggers. Below is the variables for that trigger.

Code:
$_PLUGINS->trigger( 'gallery_onAfterCreateGalleryItem', array( $gallery, $source, $row ) );

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• timstohr
  • timstohr
3 years 9 months ago #322573 by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
still does not help that much. How can I know what variables are passed through inside the variables? Is there a variable that indicates the group in which the gallery was uploaded?

How can I find out on my own what variables are inside the variables that are passed through from the trigger array (eg [var1_user_id] or [var2_commenters_id])?

• krileon
  • krileon
3 years 9 months ago #322585 by krileon
With that trigger var1 is the gallery object, var2 is the source object for the media entry (e.g. so for GJs gallery it'd be the group), var3 is the media entry itself. So if you wanted the group name and the entry is uploaded to a group asset then [var2_name] would give you the group name. An example of this is directly in "CB Groupjive - Gallery Notification" system action. Please check through system actions. There's over 90 of them providing multiple examples.

How can I find out on my own what variables are inside the variables that are passed through from the trigger array (eg [var1_user_id] or [var2_commenters_id])?

You would need to learn the code. Sorry, but we don't have such a documentation. In a future release we'll be improving every trigger location with phpdoc so we can try to generate a more complete documentation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon