Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Countdown of registered users

• tchao57
  • tchao57
3 years 8 months ago #322984 by tchao57
Countdown of registered users was created by tchao57
Hi there,

i'm looking for a solution to display a kind of countdown displaying the number of registered users to achieve.

Actually I use the CB Online Module to display the number of Registered users in the site. Now I would like to write something like "Actually we are 10 users and the goal is 30 then it miss 20 users"

Any possibilities with CB online module?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 years 8 months ago #323003 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Countdown of registered users
We don't have any countdown functionality like that. Nor can substitutions perform math operations. You'd probably have to use a 3rd party Joomla content plugin that provides math operations or lets you run PHP to perform the math operations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• tchao57
  • tchao57
3 years 8 months ago #323004 by tchao57
Replied by tchao57 on topic Countdown of registered users
Hi Krileon,

thanks for the reply. Have you an idea of what plugin can do the tricks?

• krileon
  • krileon
3 years 8 months ago #323007 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Countdown of registered users
Check Joomla extension directory as there is likely quite a few. I believe one called Sorcerer lets you execute PHP, but it's probably safer to just find one that lets you apply math to strings of information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• tchao57
  • tchao57
3 years 8 months ago #323011 by tchao57
Replied by tchao57 on topic Countdown of registered users
Sounds like a very hard work... I'm not dev then I think it will be very hard to me to do the job. I think I'll let fall this idea lol

Moderators: beatnantkrileon