Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Editing CSS for Label Fields

3 years 8 months ago #323057 by interfacedesign
Editing CSS for Label Fields was created by interfacedesign
I have been trying to format the CSS for the Label for fields like First Name, Last name, Email, etc.
Currently the css seems to be in a Span TAG ( <label for="firstname" id="cblabfirstname" class="col-form-label col-sm-3 pr-sm-2 cbValidationError text-danger" aria-invalid="false"><span style="color:#CCC;font-style:italic" title="_UE_YOUR_FNAME">First Name</span></label>
However, I can not seen to find the code that effectively edits the color and font style CSS.
I have gone through many different CSS files including the template CSS, CB CSS, Bootstrap CSS, Jquery CSS and the database itself searching for the proper code.

Please advise where the (location) or what file controls the field Labels for the Registration Page!

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 years 8 months ago #323060 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Editing CSS for Label Fields
Right click and inspect element on the label to review its styling in your browsers developer tools. You can apply your custom CSS using CBs built in CSS override functionality shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

You can also use CB Template Changer and its built in Template Builder to generate new templates for CB. In the Template Builder you've several coloring options for easy change of coloring.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon