Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Auto Add/remove group based on subscription date + 1year

• Artcast
  • Artcast
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #323213 by Artcast
Hi,
I would like to use auto Action to auto add a user in groups (ex. "Member + Private") at subscription, and remove one of the group after 1 year (user is still "Member", but removed from group "Private").

I don't really understand what I should fill in the Conditiond tab to trigger the action.
Can you help please ?
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Artcast.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 years 8 months ago #323216 by krileon
Do you mean you only want them to have the user group while actively subscribed to the plan? If that's the case you should just be able to use the "User Group" parameter under the Access tab of your plan. You can also control usergroups based off subscription state using the below in CB Auto Actions.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cb-paid-subscriptions-support/243136-oncpayuserstatechange-is-firing-before-cb-fields-integration#321262

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon