Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Just renewed membership and install from web is not working

• activha
  • activha
2 years 11 months ago #326960 by activha
That's strange I get the same error from a dev website hosted with MAMP PRO

I am able to update all extensions including CB version 2.6.4 with the manage/extensions/update menu (just updated), but when going to CB/install from web I get Failed to load install from web. Please reload to retry.

I'd like to keep dev and live server updated with this function.

Can you help in debugging what's going on ? I have no errors in console

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
2 years 11 months ago #326967 by beat
Moderator note:

Please don't use an old thread that is already solved.

I have moved your post from the old solved thread where you posted first: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/243234-just-renewed-membership-and-install-from-web-is-not-working

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• beat
  • beat
2 years 11 months ago #326968 by beat
Two questions to help you solve your issue:

1. Did you create a specific site key in your Joomlapolis user profile, and enter it in the CB Configuration ?

2. If yes, then right-click on page, click inspect, go to "Network" tab, and then reload the page. You should then see the ajax calls for updating the packages list, as well as a possible error-code, like a browser plugin that stopped the request. Or a very strict browser setting. What do you see there ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• activha
  • activha
2 years 10 months ago #327197 by activha
Yes a specific site key exists in the profile and is entered in config for this local dev site

Strangely I cannot see any request or ajax call to joomlapolis or other website in the network tab. With full debug on I don't have any errors and install from web stays empty

When trying extensions/update I get all the packages which need to be updated and can correctly install the updates but CB packages does not appear nowhere, neither in CB plugin update menu nor in the extensions/update

Do you have an idea of what I can check ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon