Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Auto action usecase

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 11 months ago #327128 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto action usecase
Add 2 conditions 1 against Plan A and 1 against Plan B then select every Status except Active and Any Status. I believe that might work. Will review if this condition can be extended further if that doesn't work for you. Might need to add a "Not Subscribed" status for that to really work. Might also need to add a way to reverse the condition (Is and Is Not operator usage).

You probably don't need CB Auto Actions for this though. Under the Access tab of Plan A and Plan B you should be able to select the usergroup you want to assign and it won't remove the usergroup if another plan that provides it is also active.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 11 months ago #327129 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto action usecase
Ok, have released a new build release of CB Auto Actions that adds an Operator to CBSubs conditions. You can now select Has or Does Not Have to check if they've a subscription matching the selected status or not. For your usage you'd simply have the below 2 conditions

Field: Subscriptions
User: Action User
Operator: Does Not Have
Plans: Plan A
-AND-
Field: Subscriptions
User: Action User
Operator: Does Not Have
Plans: Plan B

This is done with 2 conditions because the Plans parameter acts as an OR case and we want an AND case since we only want the auto action to execute if they're not actively subscribed to either plan.

I've also added this operator to CB Conditional CBSubs conditions as well if you were also using those for anything.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon