Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Auto action usecase question

• liaskas
  • liaskas
  • Add-ons
2 years 9 months ago #328018 by liaskas
Auto action usecase question was created by liaskas
Hello...

is there a way to create an auto action that will send an e-mail notification to moderators that a canvas image was uploaded?

if yes... how can we achieve that?

We need the canvas images to be moderated so it is necessary to be notified about new canvas uploads.

The workflow module shows notification about canvas images, but this is memory and processing power consuming as you mention on the module setup. Our site has more than 20000 members and we are afraid of enabling "CB Plugins integration" in workflow module.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 9 months ago #328027 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto action usecase question
An email should already be being sent to your moderators. As long as the image field is marked to require approval it will send a notification to moderators on upload.

The workflow module shows notification about canvas images, but this is memory and processing power consuming as you mention on the module setup. Our site has more than 20000 members and we are afraid of enabling "CB Plugins integration" in workflow module.

I'm not sure what performance issues you're concerned about. We've over 500,000 registered users and CB Workflows Module works just fine to notify us of pending approvals.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• liaskas
  • liaskas
  • Add-ons
2 years 9 months ago #328029 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic Auto action usecase question
Thank you Krileon... this is great!

I will activate the plugin notifications also on workflows module.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon