Skip to Content Skip to Menu

problem upload pic

• SKWebb
  • SKWebb
2 years 8 months ago #328095 by SKWebb
problem upload pic was created by SKWebb
Dear support-team,

When a member is adding text about her/him self that is working great but in the editor there is a Pic-symbol, and when clicking on that there is a error message... Can this be corrected? Or is it not possible to upload pics via the editor?

See pics.

There is no problem with uploading pics to galleries. It's just in the "about" field...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 8 months ago #328104 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic problem upload pic
We've no control over WYSIWYG editor features. We just output whatever Joomla API responds with when requesting a WYSIWYG editor. They likely don't have permissions to use that Joomla feature. Suggest checking within your editors parameters in Extensions > Plugins and seeing if there's a setting you need to adjust. If using a 3rd party editor suggest reporting your issue to its developer. If using Joomla's TinyMCE I suggest posting on the Joomla forums about your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon