Skip to Content Skip to Menu

How to create and configure the Security Question field

• nick71
  • nick71
2 years 5 months ago #329285 by nick71
I use the field antispam_captcha
Tried all the settings but it did not work as I wanted now the field looks like this: prnt.sc/4vgZP6IUtWKC
And I need to be just a question without a picture and a field to enter the answer, if the registration is correct, if the answer is incorrect then a warning is displayed that the answer is not correct with a specific text such as a Russian ship
Please tell me which fields and how I need to configure

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 5 months ago #329288 by krileon
There is no captcha question without an image. The image is what combats bots. The purpose of captcha is to attempt to verify the person is a human. If it was plain text the bot would just parse it and answer it, which could be done by even the most basic of bots and that'd render the captcha pointless. If you want something super simple, but effective consider using reCaptcha mode.

As for the invalid captcha message is the language string "Invalid Captcha Code" you can override it using language overrides shown below if you want it to say something different.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon