Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Really need help in setting up the functionality! Let's talk about payment!

• nick71
  • nick71
2 years 6 months ago #329099 by nick71
I decided to summarize the essence of the questions on setting up the site, I know perfectly well the conditions that one topic is one question BUT the situation is as follows: I have already configured the main settings but the component is not simple at all, can I write a few more questions and here I offer cooperation on setting up the functionality on a paid basis (if not expensive :)
Briefly on tasks:
1. create separate Job sections, the goal is to post vacancies for refugees and post resumes of refugees, it is important to set up the fields for one and the other, I still don’t understand how to do this, in groups, or in some other way, who will tell you which side to approach? How to set up so that the user, by clicking on the Job link, selects his list to fill in, and when choosing I offer a job, another list.
There are other options, for example, the user is looking for the missing in Bucha or in another city and there are their own fields: year of birth, photo, text, etc. Ukraine will win and the site will become almost irrelevant :)
Perhaps a knowledgeable Ukrainian component is asking for this message - that would be great!

Perhaps for more convenient communication, write to Skype or Viber: skype: portall.com.ua
Viber
+380985920323

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 6 months ago #329107 by krileon
We don't have a Jobs extension or functionality. Suggest using an extension built for that. There's several you could try below.

extensions.joomla.org/tags/jobs-recruitment/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon