Skip to Content Skip to Menu

2 years 3 months ago #330039 by karloshull
When a user is signing up, the error is Column 'lastResetTime' cannot be null

Any help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 3 months ago #330041 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic sign up error
Joomla version? Is CB completely up to date with latest build release?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 3 months ago #330042 by karloshull
Replied by karloshull on topic sign up error
Latest joomla 4 and CB

I have fixed the problem by copying the data from users and inserting the new structure for users in the database SQL

But Now I have another error in the back end.

saying Unknown Joomla version

0 Call to undefined method Joomla\Component\Joomlaupdate\Administrator\Model\UpdateModel::getDatabase()

I have tried rebuild button, no luck

Any ideas?

Karl

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 3 months ago #330045 by krileon
Sounds like something went wrong with your Joomla update either recently or at some point and Joomla is only partially updated. lastResetTime on J4 is supposed to allow storing NULL. Did you upgrade from Joomla 3.x into Joomla 4.x?

Below topics on Joomla's forum might be of help, but recommend posting this on Joomla's forums as it seams like a Joomla update failed.

forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=992418
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=992992
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=988008

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 3 months ago #330063 by karloshull
Replied by karloshull on topic sign up error
I uploaded the joomla files manually and it fixed the problem
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 3 months ago #330068 by krileon
You may also want to go to System > Maintenance > Database to check for any core Joomla database structure problems as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon