Skip to Content Skip to Menu

New Error message when deleting CB Users

• bmeeker
  • bmeeker
1 year 11 months ago #331564 by bmeeker
FYI - I had my error checking on while I am building a new site using J4 and latest CB.

When I was in CB User Management area and deleted several temp users added for testing, I received the following error on all deleted users:

Warning: Undefined array key "autoAddConnections" in /home/kamelyan/public_html/control/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnections/cb.connections.php on line 459

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 11 months ago #331568 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New Error message when deleting CB Users
Looks like CBs configuration was never saved even once. Navigate to CB > Configuration and click Save. That should resolve missing configuration parameter issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• bmeeker
  • bmeeker
1 year 11 months ago #331571 by bmeeker
Replied by bmeeker on topic New Error message when deleting CB Users
I had saved it - probably a few times prior to seeing the error message when deleting a CB user.
Also have synced users a few times.
I tried saving the configuration again, and then deleted a user and still got the error message.
The error mentions connections, which I have had off in the config setting since I started on this site.

Thanks Kyle.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 11 months ago #331589 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New Error message when deleting CB Users
Try turning connections on, saving, turning them back off, saving, then retry to see if issue persists. Looks like this is mainly caused by that usage still using the old configuration global instead of the newer API.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon