Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Question about group field

• liaskas
  • liaskas
  • Add-ons
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #331897 by liaskas
[SOLVED] Question about group field was created by liaskas
Hello,
we have some issues with a group field. We created a screenshot to explain the situation better.
Please check and advise. Thank you.

Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 10 months ago #331898 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Question about group field
You can't have a completely empty row. There's no functionality for that at this time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• liaskas
  • liaskas
  • Add-ons
1 year 10 months ago #331899 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic Question about group field
Is it possible to use CB Conditional in fields which are part of a Field group ?
We need this on profile edit page.

example:
Field group (Family member)
-> relation
-> Name
-> Martial status

I want to hide the 'Martial status' if the selected Relation dropdown is 'Father'. I tried with CB Conditional, but I think its not working.

Thank you.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 10 months ago #331900 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Question about group field
CB Conditional should work fine inside of a field group field. "Not working" isn't quite descriptive. Provide the condition you're trying to use.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• liaskas
  • liaskas
  • Add-ons
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #331909 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic Question about group field
Hello again...

Found what was the problem.

It was caused by the fact that the whole group field was conditioned against another radio box to show or not.

Removed that condition and everything shows as expected now.

Thank you.
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by liaskas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon