Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#9086] User list search question

• liaskas
  • liaskas
  • Add-ons
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #331916 by liaskas
[#9086] User list search question was created by liaskas
Hello
I would like to ask a question regarding the search function in Users List page.

All conditioned fields in search show in 2 lines instead of 1 (One line for the title and bellow another line for the field, or the field options.
This is how it looks now...

I do not know if this is the default way of CB to show conditional fields in search, or if it is caused because of our template (default Cassiopeia)
Can you please point us to the right direction of what may cause this, and if it is the normal way of CB to show the conditioned fields this way, to propose a workarround for making the conditioned fields show like all the other fields?

Than you.
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [#9086] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 10 months ago #331919 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User list search question
Looks like a bug. Was able to confirm. Have added a bug ticket to investigate and fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9086

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 10 months ago #331920 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User list search question
Ok, investigated and it's caused by CB itself. Specifically the search users button that expands out the search criteria.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9087

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• liaskas
  • liaskas
  • Add-ons
1 year 10 months ago #331923 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic [#9086] User list search question
Thank you Krileon.
Do i have to wait for next release?

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 10 months ago #331927 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [#9086] User list search question

Do i have to wait for next release?

Yes, a fix has already been applied for review. Once merged we'll release a new build release of CB with this fixed.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: liaskas

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 10 months ago #331928 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [#9086] User list search question
This should now be fixed in latest CB build release.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: liaskas

Moderators: beatnantkrileon