Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Gallery

• robintr3
  • robintr3
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #332798 by robintr3
CB Gallery was created by robintr3
  Hello,I'm using CB Gallery to enable users' to upload music and photos into their Album. After creating a New Album (called "Temp"), I upload several files using the Upload/Link New Media drag/drop feature. I provide a title to each uploaded file, and attempt to assign it directly to my new Album (Temp) (as shown in the attached image). When I click Save, then Done, the file is saved but the Album field is returned to "None", and not applied to the Album. I have to RE-EDIT the file, then add it to the Album before the file is actually assigned to the Album. Am I doing something wrong?Also, it would be wonderful to be able to assign ALL my uploaded files to the Album at once, instead of editing each file one at a time.Thank you
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by robintr3. Reason: Made changes to text to more explanatory.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 8 months ago #332801 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery
That sounds like a bug, but have you tried navigating into the album and using the button inside the album to upload? That should force it to upload to that album you were in.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• robintr3
  • robintr3
1 year 8 months ago #332803 by robintr3
Replied by robintr3 on topic CB Gallery
Hello - yes, there is no option to upload files from within the album 

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 8 months ago #332805 by krileon
Sorry for the confusion. Don't edit the album, but just navigate into it. You should then see an upload button top left.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• robintr3
  • robintr3
1 year 8 months ago #332819 by robintr3
Replied by robintr3 on topic CB Gallery
Thank you for the quick response and help. It's greatly appreciated.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 8 months ago #332822 by krileon
If upload from there works then that confirms the bug and will add a bug ticket. Is album uploads working fine for you from there?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon