Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Gallery

• robintr3
  • robintr3
1 year 8 months ago #332828 by robintr3
Replied by robintr3 on topic CB Gallery
Hello,

Yes, the bulk upload to an Album works as you described, by selecting the Album, then using the Upload/Link New Media in the top left corner. It would also be nice to have a bulk delete option too, instead of having to delete a file, acknowledge the deletion then move to the next file.

Thank you for your great and prompt support.

Regards

Trevor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 8 months ago #332831 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery
Ok, thank you for letting me know! Will create a bug ticket to fix that bug.

Regarding bulk delete you can somewhat do that by editing an album that has uploads. You should see the uploads below the album. It uses ajax for each item there so you can just go through and hit the delete buttons as you please. In the future though there will be better management of this so it's easier to bulk delete/edit album uploads.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• robintr3
  • robintr3
1 year 8 months ago #332834 by robintr3
Hello - I can only delete one file at a time, and it prompts me       to confirm deletion, as shown in the 3 images.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 8 months ago #332836 by krileon
Edit the album itself like you did earlier. You'll see the uploads below the albums edit form. You can more quickly delete from there, but it's not much faster. A future release will have some better frontend bulk edit/delete features.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• robintr3
  • robintr3
1 year 8 months ago #332837 by robintr3
That's exactly what I did, and I get prompted to confirm with each deletion. If there is an update coming soon, I can wait for that to come out.

Thank you again for all your help.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #332843 by krileon
The prompt is of course still there, but you shouldn't need to wait for a page load after each delete. A new release with better batch functionality isn't coming out soon, sorry. There is however already plans to implement better batching eventually.

You can of course also just mass-delete from backend if this isn't a regular need. Navigate to CB Gallery > Media to do so.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon