Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Upgrade errors

• missarab
  • missarab
1 year 6 months ago #333478 by missarab
Upgrade errors was created by missarab
Hello
I just updated CB yesterday and all installed plugs, so far I have noticed the following 2 errors:
1. The CB Progress Field blue bar, used to display the percentage of compilation, now is just the bar, not the percentage.
2. I have the "Events Booking" plug installed, now CB displays registration information of someone else account in other accounts, this error happening on all accounts that registered for the same event, it did display the correct registration date to each individual, but when clicking on the registration link it displays one specific registration on all accounts.

Thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 6 months ago #333479 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Upgrade errors

1. The CB Progress Field blue bar, used to display the percentage of compilation, now is just the bar, not the percentage.

Progress fields rendering behavior was rewritten and enhanced so depending on what version you upgraded from it might not have been able to migrate that setting. Edit your progress field then under Parameters > Progress set "Display % Complete" to "Yes" and save. If already set to "Yes" try saving anyway and see if it displays. You can also check out the new parameters there for more control over the progress bar colors.

2. I have the "Events Booking" plug installed, now CB displays registration information of someone else account in other accounts, this error happening on all accounts that registered for the same event, it did display the correct registration date to each individual, but when clicking on the registration link it displays one specific registration on all accounts.

We're not the developer of that plugin. Contact its developer for support regarding any issues with it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• missarab
  • missarab
1 year 6 months ago #333485 by missarab
Replied by missarab on topic Upgrade errors
Your advice in regards to the blue bar did fix it.
Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

• missarab
  • missarab
1 year 6 months ago #333488 by missarab
Another question!
How to have the CB Profile Update Logger display "Compare" buttons as it shows on your attached demo?
mine displays only text.
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 6 months ago #333489 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Upgrade errors
Edit CB Profile Update Logger and under Parameters > Log adjust the following parameters.

Compare Field Length
Compare Field Types

The length parameter determines when it should trigger that behavior and the Types parameter determines for what field types.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• missarab
  • missarab
1 year 6 months ago #333490 by missarab
Works, thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon