Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Moving field from tab to another error

• missarab
  • missarab
1 year 5 months ago #333673 by missarab
Replied by missarab on topic Moving field from tab to another error
Thank you for your rapid response.
Would you please kindly guide me to where is the 2nd address field?
I have attached the exported fields list file, it's only one address field there. I highlight it is #40
Thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 5 months ago #333674 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Moving field from tab to another error
Given your install is so old it looks like it's just a bad entry in the database possibly from an old bug, but who really knows at this point. Within _comprofiler database table find the extra address column. Verify it's empty and unused then delete it. Next navigate to _comprofiler_fields database table and find the bad field row if one exists and delete it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• missarab
  • missarab
1 year 5 months ago #333675 by missarab
Replied by missarab on topic Moving field from tab to another error
Sir
I just try to move another field and I got the same error.
So, this is not the address filed only, it's any field, city, state, zip, etc..
see attachment.
Thank you
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 5 months ago #333677 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Moving field from tab to another error
It's because those fields are old and missing their cb_ prefix. Fix them manually in your database. Rename their columns in _comprofiler adding the cb_ prefix. Their data won't be lost. Next edit their rows in _comprofiler_fields and fix their name columns to have the cb_ prefix. We do not have a means of auto-fixing these old fields. They're legacy from CB 1.x days.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missarab

Moderators: beatnantkrileon