Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Image gallery

• rbuelund
  • rbuelund
1 year 2 months ago #334559 by rbuelund
CB Image gallery was created by rbuelund
Is it possible to list all of the users galleries in a masonry layout or is it only possible to show the gallery user by user ? Can non members access the galleries ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 2 months ago #334562 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Image gallery
You can display all profile galleries by creating a gallery (menu, module, or field) with an Asset of profile.%. As for the layout it's grid and not masonry. If you need masonry you'll need to implement the template files for that or try restyling the grid using CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• rbuelund
  • rbuelund
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #334575 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic CB Image gallery
Ehmm.. how do I exactly create a gallery (menu item) with an asset ??

Also - is it possible to enable some kind of user comments on the images on the profiles ?
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by rbuelund.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 2 months ago #334577 by krileon

Ehmm.. how do I exactly create a gallery (menu item) with an asset ??

Create a Joomla menu item with a menu type of Community Builder > Plugin. Next select CB Gallery for the Plugin. Then under the Gallery tab set Asset to profile.%.

Also - is it possible to enable some kind of user comments on the images on the profiles 

Install CB Activity and CB Auto Actions. Then in CB Auto Actions > System Actions publish "CB Gallery - Comments" system action.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• rbuelund
  • rbuelund
1 year 2 months ago #334601 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic CB Image gallery
Thank you. Now I just need to now how to show the comment and not only the name of the person who commented ?

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 2 months ago #334608 by krileon
It should already be showing the comment as it does on our demo site. The text looks white as I can faintly see it against the gray background so something on your site is styling the text color to white.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon