Skip to Content Skip to Menu

cbautoactionsbot throws error in J4

• kdave321
  • kdave321
1 year 2 months ago #334804 by kdave321
cbautoactionsbot throws error in J4 was created by kdave321
I was just trying to change the Joomla 4 user setting ( editor) and it throws an error:

Unsupported operand types: string + int

Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/plugins/system/cbautoactionsbot/cbautoactionsbot.php(90) : eval()'d code:1
Then I tried to update the plugin and the web installer has a problem - it won't accept the site key I made for my J4 site.

So I updated that plugin J3 ( update was a available ), but none of the cbautoactionbot files changed...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 2 months ago #334812 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cbautoactionsbot throws error in J4
It's erroring in your own code. Check your auto actions as you've invalid PHP in a Code action.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• kdave321
  • kdave321
1 year 2 months ago #334818 by kdave321
Replied by kdave321 on topic cbautoactionsbot throws error in J4
woops. I thought that error looked familiar. I will have to look thru all by autoactions to find it.

site_key works now too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

• kdave321
  • kdave321
1 year 2 months ago #334822 by kdave321
Replied by kdave321 on topic cbautoactionsbot throws error in J4
I did not see it in my code type autoactions. The rest are queries.

I went into /plugins/system/cbautoactions/cbautoactionsbot.php and printed the function it was eval'ing:string(940) "$function = function( $var1 = null, $var2 = null, $var3 = null, $var4 = null, $var5 = null, $var6 = null, $var7 = null, $var8 = null, $var9 = null, $var10 = null, $var11 = null, $var12 = null, $var13 = null, $var14 = null, $var15 = null ) use ( $row, $trigger ) {if ( ! plgSystemcbautoactionsbot::loadCBAutoActions() ) {return null;}$action = new \CB\Plugin\AutoActions\Table\AutoActionTable();$action->bind( $row );if ( $var1 instanceof \Joomla\Event\Event ) {foreach ( $var1->getArguments() as $k => $arg ) {${"var" . ( $k + 1 )} = $arg;}}$variables = [ 'trigger' => $trigger, 'loop_key' => null, 'loop' => null, 'var1' => &$var1, 'var2' => &$var2, 'var3' => &$var3, 'var4' => &$var4, 'var5' => &$var5, 'var6' => &$var6, 'var7' => &$var7, 'var8' => &$var8, 'var9' => &$var9, 'var10' => &$var10, 'var11' => &$var11, 'var12' => &$var12, 'var13' => &$var13, 'var14' => &$var14, 'var15' => &$var15 ];return $action->runAction( $variables );};"
There a single "+" there, and it's not mine.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 2 months ago #334825 by krileon
Might be a change in Joomla doing it then. Looks like they changed the key of event object variables from integer to string for whatever reason. Will implement a fix and push a new release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 2 months ago #334827 by krileon
Ok, this is now fixed in latest CB Auto Actions build release. Below is the associated bug ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9234

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: kdave321

Moderators: beatnantkrileon