Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Privacy Policy and registration after payment

• jabba84
  • jabba84
1 year 2 weeks ago #335293 by jabba84
Hello, i have a couple of questions.
I need the users to check both a privacy policy and terms and conditions. About terms and conditions i've found the system field "acceptedterms" which is ok. I tryed to dupliace it but i can't. Is there a simple way to add a "privacy policy" checkbox in registration? Some plugin or options i'm missing?

2nd question: is possibile to register the user after a succesful payment?

Last question: all my plans end 31th December of each year. So all reminder emails are sent together 1 month before the expiration. Is possible to divide those email? Like 1000 emails 30 days before expiration, 1000 emails 29 days before expiration and so on? Also is there a way to test those email before they are sent? Something like "send me this mail now to see how it's like" button.

Thanks!

WebMaster & JoomlaLover @ www.pixed.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 2 weeks ago #335297 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Privacy Policy and registration after payment

I need the users to check both a privacy policy and terms and conditions. About terms and conditions i've found the system field "acceptedterms" which is ok. I tryed to dupliace it but i can't. Is there a simple way to add a "privacy policy" checkbox in registration? Some plugin or options i'm missing?

Create a new Terms and Conditions field and set it required. Should be all you need to do other than configure the field of course.

2nd question: is possibile to register the user after a succesful payment?

Registration is required to initiate and complete a payment. Best I can suggest is the following within CBSubs > Settings > Global.

Show subscription plans at registration: Yes
Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions): No
Create Subscriptions also for free lifetime plans: Yes

This means a user always needs a subscription of some kind at registration. If they cancel their basket during registration it deletes their user. Expired baskets might do the same, but don't remember if they do.

Last question: all my plans end 31th December of each year. So all reminder emails are sent together 1 month before the expiration. Is possible to divide those email? Like 1000 emails 30 days before expiration, 1000 emails 29 days before expiration and so on? Also is there a way to test those email before they are sent? Something like "send me this mail now to see how it's like" button.

I assume you're using CBSubs Mailer to send those reminders? You shouldn't need to do anything further then. It uses a mail queue to send emails in batches. You can configure how many emails it sends per batch in CBSubs > Settings > Mailer. You should have a CRON task setup to run the mailer URL in CBSubs > Payment Center > Mailer > Automation Settings. Ideally the CRON task should be ran daily.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jabba84
  • jabba84
1 year 2 weeks ago #335302 by jabba84
Replied by jabba84 on topic Privacy Policy and registration after payment
Ok thanks! 

WebMaster & JoomlaLover @ www.pixed.it

Moderators: beatnantkrileon