Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Manually add old subscriptions and have a list of payed years

• jabba84
  • jabba84
11 months 3 weeks ago #335530 by jabba84
Hello again, I don't know if this is doable without any customization but i'll give it a try.
I'm building a webiste for an association with yearly subscriptions, so user Bob can register and he will be subscribed until 31/12/2023, on january 1st he can subscribe again and the subscription will be active until 31/12/2024 and so on.
This association already have subscribers, and they would like to add for all registered users the old subscriptions (which of course are already expired). So in the users profile (see attachment) there should be something like:

Year 2019 - PAYED (expired)
Year 2020 - PAYED (expired)
Year 2021 - NOT PAYED
Year 2022 - PAYED (expired)
Year 2023 - PAYED (valid until 31/12/2023)

Is this possible?
If it's not, can you point me to the location of these data so i can try to create an additional tab of the user with a custom query?
Thanks!

WebMaster & JoomlaLover @ www.pixed.it
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 months 3 weeks ago #335531 by krileon
So a subscription history? There's no functionality for that. The best I can suggest is use the Invoices or Payments pages, which are both accessible to site administrators. That would give a payment history and since it's a new subscription every year it would be a new row every year. They are also already sorted by date from newest to oldest.

You can enable the invoices and/or payments page in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices at the bottom. Then when viewing a users subscriptions tab from their profile you should see the links at the bottom of the tab.

There won't be data for that since subscriptions are renewed. This means the subscription row is reused. The only data that wouldn't be would be the baskets and payments, which the invoices and payments pages already covers for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jabba84
  • jabba84
11 months 3 weeks ago #335537 by jabba84
thanks for your answer!
Where can i find the "invoice" page?

The payments page could be ok but i would like to see the invoice page from backend your are referring to, just to choose the simplest one.
Thanks!

• krileon
  • krileon
11 months 3 weeks ago #335540 by krileon
Invoices are just baskets so from backend it's just the Baskets page. Same for the frontend payment history that's just the Payments page in backend. Both can be filtered down to a specific user if needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jabba84

• jabba84
  • jabba84
11 months 3 weeks ago #335542 by jabba84
Ok, thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon