Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Position in J4 Admin Menu Changed

• petekuhn
  • petekuhn
11 months 17 hours ago - 11 months 17 hours ago #335942 by petekuhn
CB Position in J4 Admin Menu Changed was created by petekuhn
Not sure if this is your problem or something with Joomla.
This was my J4 Admin menu (right sidebar)

For some reason it changed to this

And I can't figure out how to get it back. Any ideas welcome. I am pursuing it via Joomla, so far with no luck.

The extremely odd thing is that it happened when cloning the live site to a test site. The live site is fine, but the test site is changed. I even dropped the database and created a fresh one before the clone, and the same thing happened.
Last edit: 11 months 17 hours ago by petekuhn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 months 4 hours ago #335947 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Position in J4 Admin Menu Changed
Our admin menu is just a module so within Content > Administrator Modules simply reorder it. It'll be in the "menu" position and should be named "CB Admin Dropdown Menu'.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: petekuhn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon