Skip to Content Skip to Menu

User List filtering only members with <100% Profile Progress?

• jcrimmel
  • jcrimmel
10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #336089 by jcrimmel
I created a field called "cb_requireddata" which displays the users' Profile Progress and missing fields in their profile. I then displayed that field in a User List, which works great. My problem is that I need to filter that User List by only members who are < 100%. Although I can display this field on the list...the filter options do not give me the option to select my field "cb_requireddata" field, or anything that seems related to the Profile Progress. I have tried to create an advanced filter using SQL WHERE, but my experience with that is very limited.

Any suggestions to filter that list so that it only returns users who do not have a complete profile?

Thanks!
Last edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by jcrimmel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
10 months 3 weeks ago #336099 by krileon
Profile completeness from CB Progress Fields isn't stored in the database so you won't be able to filter on it. Easiest way to do that though is to add multiple OR filters to your userlist to check if any of your required fields is empty. You will have to use an Advanced filter, which lets you directly add to the query WHERE statement. Example as follows.

Filters
Advanced
Code:
`cb_field1` = '' OR `cb_field2` = ''

This should check if cb_field1 or cb_field2 is an empty string and display all users with fields matching those 2 if either are empty. Your query would of course be dependent on what type of field you're checking against.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jcrimmel

• jcrimmel
  • jcrimmel
10 months 3 weeks ago #336106 by jcrimmel
Outstanding, thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon