Skip to Content Skip to Menu

0 - Call to undefined method CB\Plugin\Activity\CBActivity::canModerate()

5 months 2 days ago #338131 by pjfroelofs
We use joomla 4.4.4
Just installed all the latest CB package and plugins that we use.

In the frontend of the site we can see the lists of the users.
But when clicking on a profile, we get an error

After installing the CB plugins, we ran the tools to check the database.
We got some errors, which we repaired by hitting the repair button.

There is one more strange observation:
When looking at the plugin management, most versions show green.
But some CB Groupjive sub plugins are not updated. Should they be after installing CB groupjive?

Please advise,
Regards,
Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 2 days ago - 5 months 2 days ago #338132 by pjfroelofs
Found a folder with all the CB GroupJive Plugins.
After installation all plugins show green.

But alas, the problem is NOT solved.

Last edit: 5 months 2 days ago by pjfroelofs.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 months 2 days ago #338133 by krileon
You've out of date GJ integration plugins. Update those and see if your issue persists. They're trying to access CB Activity 5.0 API while you have CB Activity 6.0 installed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 1 day ago #338136 by pjfroelofs
Can you tell me what  GJ integration plugins are?

I did already manage to install all GJ plugins, the problem remains.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 months 4 weeks ago #338140 by krileon
It shouldn't be happening with every think up to date. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then provide the error with the full callstack so we can see where it's coming from. That function doesn't exist anymore and isn't used in any of our latest releases so I'm not sure where it's coming from without seeing the callstack of the error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 4 weeks ago #338144 by pjfroelofs
Mogelijk kan deze pagina niet bezocht worden omdat:

een verouderde bladwijzer/favoriet
een zoekmachine heeft een verouderde lijst van deze website
een fout getypt adres
er is geen toegang tot deze pagina
De gegeven bron is niet gevonden.
Er is een fout opgetreden tijdens het verwerken van het verzoek.
Probeer één van de volgende pagina's:

Startpagina
Als de problemen blijven bestaan, neem dan aub contact op met de beheerder van de website en rapporteer onderstaande fout.

Call to undefined method CB\Plugin\Activity\CBActivity::canModerate()
/home/j4hbtest/domains/j4demo.zorgrapportage-herbergier.nl/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/templates/act2/activity/container.php:33

Call stack
#    Function    Location
1    ()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/templates/act2/activity/container.php:33
2    require()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/templates/default/activity/rows.php:31
3    require()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/templates/default/activity/display.php:55
4    require()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/library/Controller/ActivityController.php:2385
5    CB\Plugin\Activity\Controller\ActivityController->show()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/library/Table/ActivityStreamTable.php:700
6    CB\Plugin\Activity\Table\ActivityStreamTable->renderStream()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/library/Tab/ActivityTab.php:64
7    CB\Plugin\Activity\Tab\ActivityTab->getDisplayTab()    JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php:880
8    cbPluginHandler->call()    JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:1611
9    cbTabs->_callTabPlugin()    JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:357
10    cbTabs->generateViewTabsContent()    JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:443
11    cbTabs->getViewTabs()    JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBuser.php:410
12    CBuser->getProfileView()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php:341
13    HTML_comprofiler::userProfile()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:625
14    userProfile()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:117
15    require_once()    JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
16    Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()    JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
17    Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()    JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
18    Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:208
19    Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:249
20    Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
21    Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()    JROOT/includes/app.php:61
22    require_once()    JROOT/index.php:32
Last edit: 4 months 4 weeks ago by pjfroelofs.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon