Skip to Content Skip to Menu

0 - Call to undefined method CB\Plugin\Activity\CBActivity::canModerate()

4 months 4 weeks ago #338145 by pjfroelofs
Dear Krileon,

Thank you, I solved the problem.
Long ago, we made a special template for the CB activity feed, to show the date in another format. (Exact date and time, instead of the standard 'days / minutes' ago)
This template caused the problem.

I guess I have to make a new template to change the date format.
Or did you build a new option in CB to change the display format of an activity date?

Regards,
Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 months 4 weeks ago #338147 by krileon
There isn't an option to change the date format of CB Activity specifically so yes you'll need to update your template. Note the full date is shown on hover so it is there if anyone should need to know the exact datetime of a post.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon