Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Reconfirm email trigger

4 months 3 weeks ago #338156 by soportemarketing
CB Reconfirm email trigger was created by soportemarketing
Hi:

We are trying to set up an Auto Action that executes after the user confirms the email received from CB Reconfirm email plugin, but cannot find the trigger to do so, can you help us, please?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 months 3 weeks ago #338159 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Reconfirm email trigger
That should be the following. Most likely reconfirm_onAfterConfirm would be sufficient for your needs.

Before Confirmation
Code:
$_PLUGINS->trigger( 'reconfirm_onBeforeConfirm', [ &$user, &$row, $confirmCode ] );
After Confirmation
Code:
$_PLUGINS->trigger( 'reconfirm_onAfterConfirm', [ $user, $row, $confirmCode ] );

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 3 weeks ago #338160 by soportemarketing
Replied by soportemarketing on topic CB Reconfirm email trigger
Hi, Kyle:

I can´t find those triggers in Triggers dropdown under CB Auto Action configuration, can you explain to me how can I use them to set up an Auto Action, please?

Thanks.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 months 3 weeks ago #338162 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Reconfirm email trigger
They don't have to exist in the dropdown. Simply type it in and press enter/return or click the new option it appends to the dropdown of what you typed. That field is a Tags field not a Select field so you can manually add triggers to it as needed if they're not listed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 3 weeks ago #338163 by soportemarketing
Replied by soportemarketing on topic CB Reconfirm email trigger
Hi, Kyle:

Done. Thank you very much.

Best regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon