Skip to Content Skip to Menu

No Heading list and no number of members

• spike277
  • spike277
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #338748 by spike277
Is it possbile to switch somewhere that the name of the list and the number of members of the list are displayed
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by spike277.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 months 2 weeks ago #338749 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No Heading list and no number of members
You want to hide them or you want the number of members to be show where the heading is? Sorry, it's a bit unclear what you're asking. I assume you want to hide them based off post subject. To hide the member count you just need to override the following language strings to empty strings.

USERS_COUNT_MEMBERS
SITENAME_HAS_TOTAL_REGISTERED_MEMBERS

This can be done using language overrides feature shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

To hide the title you can either remove the title from the userlist in CB > List Management or use the below CSS.
Code:
.cbUserListTitle { display: none; }

You can add custom CSS to CB using the CSS overrides feature shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spike277

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon