Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Profil Telephone number clickable

• spike277
  • spike277
2 months 2 weeks ago #338775 by spike277
Profil Telephone number clickable was created by spike277
I created a Phone number field. How do I make this clickable and open the telephone function on mobile phones?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 months 2 weeks ago #338777 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profil Telephone number clickable
I assume you're just using a text field with a validation rule to match phone numbers? It's possible to make it clickable using the Layout feature. Under the Parameters > Layout tab you can use "Profile Value Layout" to adjust how the field displays on profiles. Example as follows.
Code:
[cb:if cb_phone!=""]<a href="tel:[cb_phone]">[value]</a>[/cb:if]

In this example the name of the phone number field is cb_phone. Adjust that to whatever the name of your field is as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spike277

• spike277
  • spike277
2 months 2 weeks ago #338783 by spike277
Replied by spike277 on topic Profil Telephone number clickable
Ok, thanks, works perfect. Is this also possible at User Lists? i.e. if the phone number is displayed in the user list

• krileon
  • krileon
2 months 2 weeks ago #338784 by krileon
Yes, you can do the same for userlists. You should see a layout parameter for specifically adjusting its display on userlists where you'd put the same layout as you did for profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• spike277
  • spike277
2 months 2 weeks ago #338785 by spike277
Replied by spike277 on topic Profil Telephone number clickable
thx, but i dont found the function at List managment. Can you say me please where i can found?

• krileon
  • krileon
2 months 2 weeks ago #338786 by krileon
Under that same Parameters > Layout tab in your field there's a "Userlist Value Layout" parameter for customizing the display on userlists.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: spike277

Moderators: beatnantkrileon