Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Language file issue with CB 2.9.3

• jcrimmel
  • jcrimmel
1 month 2 weeks ago #339041 by jcrimmel
Language file issue with CB 2.9.3 was created by jcrimmel
I am seeing an issue with the language file inside of the edit profile > Notifications tab. This is a fresh install of 2.9.3, with no overrides or edits to core files. (See below0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 2 weeks ago #339043 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Language file issue with CB 2.9.3
Those are language strings provided by CB Quickstart. Looks like you applied quickstart at some point. You need to ensure that plugin remains installed and published for those translations to remain or you need to add language overrides to CB for them then you can remove CB Quickstart.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jcrimmel
  • jcrimmel
1 month 2 weeks ago #339044 by jcrimmel
Replied by jcrimmel on topic Language file issue with CB 2.9.3
Thank you. I've never used Quick Start directly, but did download all options in a CB Packpage to install. I assume it came from doing that. I see Quick Start plugin has the option to reinstall, but I certainly don't want to wipe out my existing config. Language overrides it is!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon