Skip to Content Skip to Menu

how to add background images for profiles

• qneal78710
  • qneal78710
1 month 13 hours ago #339167 by qneal78710
how to add background images for profiles was created by qneal78710
you have about 12 background images for users to use. I would like to add background images for users to use also. Where can I add these new images and what are the default sizes that I need to set the images to so that they fit perfectly like the ones you have?

Also, I've been a members off and on for about 10 years now, but I can't see any of my past post....what happened?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 6 hours ago #339168 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic how to add background images for profiles
You can add new images by adding them to the below folder or adjusting the "Path" parameter under "Image Gallery" tab of your image field to whatever fold you like that contains your custom images.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/images/avatar

Canvas Field
/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/images/canvas

Also, I've been a members off and on for about 10 years now, but I can't see any of my past post....what happened?

You should see all the past topics you took part in on your Forums tab on your profile. Archived posts that were no longer accessible have been removed from our database though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon