Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Install from Web layout broken

• kdave321
  • kdave321
2 weeks 6 days ago #339263 by kdave321
Install from Web layout broken was created by kdave321
In administrator backend, something broke the grid layout in the "Install from Web" tab. .cb_template .h-100  in bootstrap.css if 100% gives a height like 13000px when window width is >767px.  Only when the package boxes would be stacked does it become legible (normal height).  Of course, disabling flex in .card also makes it normal height.

I see on my production server, CB at 2.9.1 does not have the layout problem.  Perhaps something changed on my development server when I upgraded to 2.9.3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 weeks 5 days ago #339265 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install from Web layout broken
I'm not sure what you mean. It doesn't have a set height. It'll scroll as far as it needs based off the number of packages shown. Can you provide a screenshot of the issue? Are you using a custom backend template?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• kdave321
  • kdave321
2 weeks 5 days ago #339266 by kdave321
Replied by kdave321 on topic Install from Web layout broken
Each package box gets 12000+ px height in Chrome or 5000px height in Firefox, so no point in screenshotting all those - just did one.   Notice how the "Directory Permissions" box overlays it at bottom - out of place.

I have not altered Isis. Still running Joomla 3.10.12. I see changes were made to bootstrap.css so I tried the older version  in there, but same problem.

It's not a template issue, but code changes. I copied web developer box from before (working) and after (broken).
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
2 weeks 5 days ago #339270 by krileon

I have not altered Isis. Still running Joomla 3.10.12.

Ok, was able to confirm your issue on Joomla 3. Will review providing a fix. Please be sure to include Joomla version with all your posts since you're using a no longer tested version of Joomla (we only test 4 and 5 now).

Please consider at least migrating to Joomla 4. We will be discontinuing Joomla 3 support with the first release of CB 3.x, which will be releasing in the near future. I would estimate you've a few months left before that happens.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• kdave321
  • kdave321
2 weeks 5 days ago #339271 by kdave321
Replied by kdave321 on topic Install from Web layout broken
Thanks. Will be migrating to J4 soon.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 weeks 5 days ago #339272 by krileon
Ok, this will be fixed in next build release of CB (sometime today or tomorrow).

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9492

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: kdave321

Moderators: beatnantkrileon