Skip to Content Skip to Menu

UddeIM 2.0 mit Datenbankfehler

• netzkante
  • netzkante
14 years 6 months ago #130556 by netzkante
UddeIM 2.0 mit Datenbankfehler was created by netzkante
Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem. Das Nachrichtensystem UddeIM 1.9 hatte ich in meinem aktuellen Joomla 1.5 installiert, lief auch ohne Probleme. Zum Update auf Version 2.0 habe ich die alte Komponente deeinstalliert und die neue Installiert. Nun bekomme ich im Backendbereich allerdings eine roten Hinweis gezeigt:

"Wichtig: Die Datenbank wurde nicht aktualisiert! Bitte im README nachlesen, wie uddeIM korrekt aktualisiert wird!"

Um den Fehler loszuwerden habe ich manuell alle sichtbaren (Einträge) in der Datenbank die uddeIM betreffen nach vorheriger deinstallation gelöscht.
Die anschließende neuinstallation hat leider wieder die gleiche Meldung angezeigt.

Die README habe ich natürlich auch durchgelesen und abgearbeitet, aber leider erfolglos.

Hat eventuell jemand eine Idee wie ich das Problem lösen könnte ?

Danke vorab.
netzkante

google Translate:
Hi, I have the following problem. The messaging system uddeIM 1.9 I had installed in my latest Joomla 1.5, also ran with no problems. To update to version 2.0 I have deeinstalliert the old and the new component installed. Now I get in the back area, however, shown a red notice:

"Important: The database was not updated! Please read the README, as uddeIM is updated properly!"

To get rid of the error, I manually all the visible (entries) in the database concerning the uddeIM erased prior deinstallation.
The subsequent installation has unfortunately shown the same message.

The README I have also read and processed, but unfortunately without success.

Does anyone have any idea how I could solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.
netzkante

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
14 years 6 months ago #130557 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:UddeIM 2.0 mit Datenbankfehler
Deinstallation of uddeIM does not delete the database. So after your de- and reinstallation the database structure has not been updated.

Read the FAQ and the README document how to upgrade the database correctly or delete ALL uddeim tables and reinstall.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• netzkante
  • netzkante
14 years 6 months ago #130562 by netzkante
Replied by netzkante on topic Re:UddeIM 2.0 mit Datenbankfehler
the readme file and faq I have handled, unfortunately without success. In the database after the installation to see only only jos_uddeim_attachtments and jos_uddeim_spam. The other tables are not visible, the component is visible in the backend. The "error" remains.

die Readme Datei und faq habe ich abgearbeitet, leider ohne Erfolg. In der Datenbank sind nach der installation auch lediglich nur jos_uddeim_attachtments und jos_uddeim_spam zu sehen. Die weiteren Tabellen sind nicht zu sehen, die Komponente ist aber im Backend zu sehen. Die "Fehlermeldung" bleibt.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
14 years 6 months ago #130651 by slabbi
There is something wrong with your Joomla/Server. Maybe the Joomla installer dies while doing the installation. I am sorry, but that is not an uddeIM issue.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• netzkante
  • netzkante
14 years 6 months ago #130683 by netzkante
Replied by netzkante on topic Re:UddeIM 2.0 mit Datenbankfehler
OK, thanks for the info. The component still works, although not all tables are displayed. However, the message will still exist. I also think that it is not due to uddeIM, because it works everywhere. I was hoping someone has an idea where the problem might lie. Nevertheless, thanks for the help.

Greeting
netzkante

• slabbi
  • slabbi
14 years 6 months ago #130686 by slabbi
When the message is still displayed then one or more fields are missing. You will get troubles with some uddeIM functionality. Please ensure that ALL tables are displayed in your database administration tool completely.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon