Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Install Problem

• brigog
  • brigog
13 years 10 months ago #149182 by brigog
Install Problem was created by brigog
Let me first say ive read most of the FAQ PDF and the install instructions. I did a fresh install after having everything else set up on my site however once I installed uddeIM I got the Error stating my SQL Database was not set up properly. It told me to go back to section 1.3 and review it however that was for an upgrade and not a fresh install. So because I was missing some tables I ran the script listed to upgrade from 1.5 to 2.1 as it had the code "if not exist... do x" so I did that and the error went away.

Problem is now that I have no error, when I click to send a PM I now recieve an error stating the follow:

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'autoresponder' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO jos_uddeim_emn (locked, status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 70)
SQL =

INSERT INTO jos_uddeim_emn (locked, status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 70)

I have no idea how to fix this and couldnt find this on any of your support areas... please help!

Joomla 1.5.22
CB 1.3.1
uddeIM 2.1 1.8.2010

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brigog
  • brigog
13 years 10 months ago #149184 by brigog
Replied by brigog on topic Re:Install Problem
Used this and it seems to fix the problem

ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim_emn` ADD `autoresponder` INT( 1 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL ;
ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim_emn` ADD `autorespondertext` TEXT NOT NULL ;
ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim_emn` ADD `autoforward` INT( 1 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL ;
ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim_emn` ADD `autoforwardid` INT( 1 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL ;
ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim` ADD `replyid` INT( 11 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL ;
ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim` ADD INDEX `replyid` ( `replyid` );

• slabbi
  • slabbi
13 years 10 months ago #149191 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:Install Problem
You have tried to update uddeIM 1.2, 1.3 or 1.4 to uddeIM 2.1 wich is not supported, so some table were missing.

The recommended upgrade path is described in the README:

====================================================================================================
HOW TO UPGRADE FROM UDDEIM 1.4 OR EARLIER TO UDDEIM 2.1
====================================================================================================

Upgrades from uddeIM 1.4 and below are not longer supported.

Please upgrade to uddeIM 1.7 using the instructions found in that package first before upgrading
to uddeIM 2.1.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon