Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Still install error on non-english only 2.5 stable

• fribse2011
  • fribse2011
13 years 3 weeks ago #177636 by fribse2011
I still get the same error when I install the non-english only version of the component. Just like with the beta.
If I install english only, I don't see the copy -1 error.

Best regards
Fribse

Frømandsklubben Nikon, www.nikondyk.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Ishøj, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
13 years 3 weeks ago #177670 by slabbi
I am sorry but this is not a uddeIM bug. There are several other issues possible, e.g. the archive is to big or the Joomla installer dies.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• fribse2011
  • fribse2011
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #177724 by fribse2011
I'm not convinced about that, as I seem to recall a file being misplaced in the beta as well? I've also tried ftp-ing the files to the server, and install via directory.
Code:
Call stack # Function Location 1 JAdministrator->dispatch() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/administrator/index.php:47 2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:153 3 require_once() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:156 4 JController->execute() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/administrator/components/com_installer/installer.php:24 5 InstallerControllerInstall->install() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:679 6 InstallerModelInstall->install() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/administrator/components/com_installer/controllers/install.php:31 7 JInstaller->install() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/administrator/components/com_installer/models/install.php:114 8 JInstallerComponent->install() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php:385 9 JInstallerComponent->update() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/component.php:141 10 JInstaller->parseFiles() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/component.php:665 11 JInstaller->copyFiles() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php:1068 12 JFolder::copy() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php:1359 13 JFolder::copy() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php:87 14 JFolder::copy() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php:87 15 JError::raiseError() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php:98 16 JError::raise() <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dkdbdk/domains/dkdb.dk/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:215

Best regards
Fribse

Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by fribse2011.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
13 years 3 weeks ago #177725 by slabbi
Yes, in uddeIM 2.5b there was one file misplaced which I have fixed a few days after releasing the package. In uddeIM 2.5 this has been fixed (maybe there is a new bug but I have not find it up to now and the package installs fine my test systems).

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• fribse2011
  • fribse2011
13 years 3 weeks ago #177744 by fribse2011
Any ideas on how I can find the problem?
The output above was with debugging enabled.
My upload limit should not be an issue when it's uploaded via ftp (and it isn't any way, as the limit is higher).

Best regards
Fribse

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon